UK  Immigration Specialist

We Can Solve Your Immigration Puzzle

Welcome to GETUKVISA


  • study

  • Visitor

  • Entrepreneur

  • EEA Residence

  • settlement

About us

We offer comprehensive services and advice on matters relating to UK immigration and residence, British citizenship, travel documents and other immigration-related matters. Our services are tailor-made for the client. Are you a prospective migrant searching for a career as an entrepreneur or skilled worker or do you want to come to the UK as a family member? Or perhaps you want to come to the UK to study? Talk to us. We may be able to help you.

Give us a call

  • EEA & Family Member

  • Professional Courses

  • Business & Investment

  • Joining
    a Partner

EEA & Family Member

Secure your stay in UK post Brexit

As a national or dependent of countries in the European Economic Area and Switzerland, you can come to, live in, work and then settle in the UK. If you have a non-European family member with you in the UK or if they want to join you in UK then we can help you to gain EEA family resident permit. Do not lose your right of UK residency before UK exit the European Union. We can help you to assess your right to live in the UK as an EU citizen.


Professional Courses

Boost your career prospects

By joining UK professional institutions which are nationally recognized, you can highly improve the aspects of your career path. Our professional courses are specifically designed to support your career aspirations. The courses offered include but not limited to CIMC, CIM, CISCO Qualification, Professional Diploma in Architecture, ACCA Accounting Qualification, CMI Manager’s Qualifications and CIM Marketing Qualification.


Business &

Great Britain is great for business

Great Britain is welcoming entrepreneurs with innovative ideas who want to set up a business. The Entrepreneur visa is the fastest and easiest route to relocate to UK for the purpose of business. Your spouse and any dependents under 18 years old can also join you. We can help you to assess your business idea against the UK Immigration rules and set up your business in UK and handle all immigration process for a successful visa.


a Partner

Options to bring or join family

If you have legal status in the UK or you are a British citizen or EEA nationals and is in a stable relationship with someone from outside the EEA, then your partner can come and live with you in United Kingdom on a permanent basis using the settlement visa option. Whether you are married, unmarried, a fiancé or whether your relationship is opposite or same-sex, your partner may be still eligible to apply for a settlement visa.


Google Reviews

  • review rating 5  Excellent service There is no more stars for adel and couros they give a lot of advice. great job. Would recommend it to all

    thumb F K
  • review rating 5  Friendly and hassle free service. They make everything very clear from the start and happy to answer any questions. Highly recommended!

    thumb Parsa Jepherson
  • review rating 5  Fantastic service! The help and guidance provided was excellent and we got a positive result as well. Would definitely recommend to anyone going through any kind of legal process.

    thumb Ryann Green
  • review rating 5  My wife and I are so happy with the service we received from Get UK visa. Professional, helpful, and very prompt. Adel was in charge of our case and helped us all the way till we succeeded in our case. Highly recommend them.

    thumb Javad & Zahraa
  • review rating 5  Wonderful team, so helpful and great at what they doing .So pleased and lucky to be as your client ..Well done for doing your job amazingly

    thumb Bahareh Otadi