This section explains how Get UK Visa will accept, record, investigate and resolve complaints made about its services.
Standards of Service
Get UK Visa committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all its clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you want to make a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have four weeks to consider your complaint.
Kouros Adonis is responsible for handling complaints in relation to immigration advice and services provided by Get UK visa and he can be contacted at 82 high road,London, NW10 2PR. Email: Kouros@getukvisa.co.uk Tel: 0203 137 9290
What Happens Next
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within four days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our company director, Mr Kouros Adonis, who will review your matter file and speak to the advisor who acted for you.
- We will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
- Within four days of the meeting, Kouros Adonis will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Kouros Adonis will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
- If you decide taking legal action against Get UK Visa, we confirm we have Professional Indemnity Insurance to meet any relevant claims.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then take your complain to Higher level.