The Entrepreneur Visa is a business visa that allows the applicant to come to the UK particularly for the purpose of business. If you have a business idea that you think you can develop in the UK, you can apply for the entrepreneur visa. You can either set up a new business or take over an existing one. You can also bring your spouse and all children under 18.Entrepreneur visa leads to settlement and, eventually, a British passport. The main requirements of entrepreneur visa are:
– Access to £200,000
– The applicant must fulfil Level B1 of the CEFR in reading, speaking, listening and writing components.
– Meet the financial maintenance requirements for the main applicant and dependents
Tier 1 Investor Visa is for those who want to invest in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
– The minimum investment required for this visa is £2 million.
– Applicants will be granted 3 years stay in the UK and if the funds have been invested in accordance to the Immigration Rules then they will be granted extension for 2 years. Applicants can also bring their partner and dependents.
– Applicants can settle after 2 years if they invest £10 million or after 3 years if they invest £5 million. They can also settle after 5 years if they have £2 million or personal assets which worth £2 million.
– Applicant must know that they cannot invest their fund in companies mainly engaged in property investment, property management or property development.
For Entrepreneur Visa
For Tier 1 Investor Visa
Excellent service! This solicitor office is a big help, they give a lot of advice. They are doing a great job. Would recommend it to all.
Adel and Team were very good to work with, I appreciated their quick response, working with urgency and guidance through the visa process. Thanks to them my appointment went off without a hitch.
Don’t hesitate just do it with getukvisa, very helpfull and successful. I waited less than 3 month and got my visa, very professional individuals. Thanks to the team Especially Adel.
Get UK Visa thank you for help with my case in such a professional manner. I would have no hesitation in using your services again or recommending you to friends and acquaintances. Kind regards, Martyna
Get UK visa was very helpfull for me. The service was great and I didn’t have any problem with my case. It was a few days of stress, because I am normally very worried with everything... but I guess when you have a service that you can trust it makes things easier. Thank you Get UK visa team.