The Entrepreneur Visa is a business visa that allows the applicant to come to the UK particularly for the purpose of business. If you have a business idea that you think you can develop in the UK, you can apply for the entrepreneur visa. You can either set up a new business or take over an existing one. You can also bring your spouse and all children under 18.Entrepreneur visa leads to settlement and, eventually, a British passport. The main requirements of entrepreneur visa are:
– Access to £200,000
– The applicant must fulfil Level B1 of the CEFR in reading, speaking, listening and writing components.
– Meet the financial maintenance requirements for the main applicant and dependents
Tier 1 Investor Visa is for those who want to invest in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
– The minimum investment required for this visa is £2 million.
– Applicants will be granted 3 years stay in the UK and if the funds have been invested in accordance to the Immigration Rules then they will be granted extension for 2 years. Applicants can also bring their partner and dependents.
– Applicants can settle after 2 years if they invest £10 million or after 3 years if they invest £5 million. They can also settle after 5 years if they have £2 million or personal assets which worth £2 million.
– Applicant must know that they cannot invest their fund in companies mainly engaged in property investment, property management or property development.
For Entrepreneur Visa
For Tier 1 Investor Visa
The best service I ever had , very friendly , reliable services. We successfully got out married visa with get uk visa Ltd. I highly recommend them
Amazing service. My wife and I had our cases handled by Adel, which managed everything perfectly on all aspects. Everything was clarified upfront and the office was very responsive to any question we had during the process. Both of our visas were approved. GET UK VISA is highly recommended, affordable and professional.
Korous has been an amazing help. I needed advice on Tier 2, Tier 4 and visitor visas and he was incredibly knowledgeable about all different visas and the UK Visa and Immigration system. I never felt rushed and he went well out of his way to help me even on a Sunday, which should have been his day off! I highly recommend Get UK Visa for anyone with Visa questions. They are warm, friendly and very professional.
Excellent service! This solicitor office is a big help, they give a lot of advice. They are doing a great job. Would recommend it to all.
Adel and Team were very good to work with, I appreciated their quick response, working with urgency and guidance through the visa process. Thanks to them my appointment went off without a hitch.