The Entrepreneur Visa is a business visa that allows the applicant to come to the UK particularly for the purpose of business. If you have a business idea that you think you can develop in the UK, you can apply for the entrepreneur visa. You can either set up a new business or take over an existing one. You can also bring your spouse and all children under 18.Entrepreneur visa leads to settlement and, eventually, a British passport. The main requirements of entrepreneur visa are:
– Access to £200,000
– The applicant must fulfil Level B1 of the CEFR in reading, speaking, listening and writing components.
– Meet the financial maintenance requirements for the main applicant and dependents
Tier 1 Investor Visa is for those who want to invest in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
– The minimum investment required for this visa is £2 million.
– Applicants will be granted 3 years stay in the UK and if the funds have been invested in accordance to the Immigration Rules then they will be granted extension for 2 years. Applicants can also bring their partner and dependents.
– Applicants can settle after 2 years if they invest £10 million or after 3 years if they invest £5 million. They can also settle after 5 years if they have £2 million or personal assets which worth £2 million.
– Applicant must know that they cannot invest their fund in companies mainly engaged in property investment, property management or property development.
For Entrepreneur Visa
For Tier 1 Investor Visa