If you would like to be a British citizen and obtain the British passport you have to be naturalised, this is basically the last leg in your immigration journey.
In order to get the British passport applicants need to be naturalizes that is to say to attend a naturalization ceremony and be officially sworn in as a British national, then they can apply for the British passport.
In order for an applicant to be the British citizen they should meet the following requirements:
– They must have indefinite leave to remain for last 12 months.
– In the last 12 months applicant shouldn’t be out of the UK more than 90 days
– Applicants must demonstrate details of 5 years lawful residence
– Applicant must show they are a good character.
– Applicant must pass ‘The Life in the UK’ test
– Applicant must show the proficiency in English
• Providing the list of required documents.
• Assisting to register and pass The Life IN UK test successfully.
• Giving guidance and assistant to obtain English language test.
• Filling the application and submit with the correct documents.