Study Visa

Tier 4 student visa
Study Visa

UK Short-term Study Visa for International Student
A Short-term Student visa can be a useful option if you are a non-EEA national and coming to the UK for study of less than six months or up to 11 months if you are 18 and coming for an English language program that is not combined with any other subject. You must be at least 18 years old, and have the financial resources to accommodate and maintain yourself during your study. Those who are under 18 years old should have permission from their parent or guardian to study in the UK and should have a career in the UK. You must be accepted on a course with an education provider that holds a Tier 4 sponsor licence or your course will need to be held at an educational institution that is accredited. Short term study visa is a best option for professional courses in UK.
Tier 4 General Student Visa
The UK is home to some of the world’s best universities, colleges and schools. International students must apply for a student visa in order to come to the UK for study. Students can only apply for a student visa if they intend to study a full-time degree course in the UK.This is a points-based rules system and called a Tier 4 Student Visa. Students need 40 points to apply for a Tier 4 visa. These 40 points can be achieved by Course confirmation which called CAS and founding (maintenance). In other words students should have confirmation of acceptance from a university in the UK and they must prove that they have enough money to pay their study and monthly living cost.
Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa
You can come to the UK and study at independent school (fee paying) at age between 4-17 by getting tier 4 child visa. The Tier 4 (Child) Student visa offers the student the benefit of developing an educational base in the UK.Children can come to the UK up to one month before the start date of the course. The maximum length of stay without extension for children under 16 is six years and for children between the ages 16-17 is three years. Where the visa is granted for the duration of the course, students can stay 4 months afterwards of graduation. Students will be required to show that they have been accepted by licensed Tier 4 sponsor. Applicants must provide evidence that they have sufficient funds available to support themselves whilst in the UK. Children must have their parents’ or guardians’ full written consent that they can travel and study in the UK. Applicants must show that there are suitable arrangements in place for their travel, reception and care in the UK.

We can assist our clients by –

• Giving advice and guidance on studying on the independent schools.
• Liaising with colleges, universities to obtain admission letter.
• Assist with VISA applications, clearly explaining all legal restrictions to students.
• Arrange suitable accommodation for students when necessary.
• Provide advice and guidance about studying away from home in another country.

Visit the
Business &
European Residence
Family Reunion
in UK
Join a
Naturalization & Passport
Work Permit